This week on The Untold Stories of Motherhood, we’ve all written a letter or encouragement to our younger self.
There are so many things I’d like to say to my younger self, but instead of drowning in a long letter of the past a few reminders I would tell my younger self would be…..
- Learn to say NO sometimes. It’s okay, and this will only help you say YES when you want to.
- Don’t care so much about what others think.
- ALWAYS be kind!
- Spend as much time with family as you can.
- Don’t be afraid to fail, that’s how you’ll learn!
- Always be yourself no matter what, and be proud of who you are, and will become.
- Never stop seeking oppurtunities for growth.
- Just DO IT. Whatever you think will set your soul on fire, just go for it. Going back and forth, trying to make sure everything is perfect will only be hold you back.
- Practice gratitude.
- And, lastly in the midst of any chaos just remember it will pass. Life really does go on, and it goes by fast!
We also encourage you to write your own untold story and use hashtag #theuntoldstoriesofmotherhood I’d love for you to hear the other stories too!
@marissapatry @homebody_mommy @ashley.marie.anderson @babybumpsandmombuns_ @mommy_wife_blessed_life @taylorbonaikens @ashleyxixiv @mrstracygeorge @audreyjudith_ @mama_bear_wooten @brittanystepper @oh_littlefoot @theblossomingmama @life__happened